Person County is part of the Research Triangle Region and the high-tech, low-density Durham-Chapel Hill MSA. Person County puts all of the powerful advantages of this globally renowned region at your command, with heightened affordability and reduced congestion. Person County is the right place to enjoy convenient and profitable access to all of the Triangle’s rich assets in knowledge, technology, and opportunity.
Our top private sector employers include GKN Driveline, Duke Energy, and Eaton Corporation, to name a few.
A Person County, NC location offers:
- 1.5M workers in a 60-minute drive time
- 13.2% lower cost-of-living than the US average
- Quick access to 60% of the US population
- Access to the largest county-owned fiber network in the state of NC.
- Abundant natural resources and infrastructure.
- Participation in a Foreign Trade Zone
- Unmatched business support services and access to skilled labor
- Moderate climate and low risk area for natural disasters
- Raleigh Regional Airport at Person County – a 6,005’ -runway, general aviation airport
- Large areas located within Federal Opportunity Zones
Nothing like a visual to drive home the beauty and advantages of being in North Carolina and the Triangle Region.
This region is one of the fastest growing and most innovative in the United States.
- The RTP region is considered the “Smithsonian of the South” with the North Carolina Museums of Art, History and Natural Science. The Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts is identified as one of the top performing art centers in the United States.
- Fly commercial airlines to more than 48 non-stop destinations on one of about 400 daily flights from RDU (Raleigh –Durham International Airport) including direct flights to Londron (Heathrow) and Paris (Charles De Gaulle).
- Sports include 4 professional sports teams in the RTP region including:
- Excellent regional shopping destinations, with The Streets at Southpoint as one example.
- Geographic proximity to the Atlantic Ocean beaches (2.5 hours) North Carolina Appalachian Mountains (2.5 hours), Pinehurst golfing (2 hours).